Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee is a non-profit, entirely volunteer-based organization. All donations are tax deductible and are used to provide medical and day-to-day care needed to save and rehabilitate the dogs we take into rescue.
Feel free to enter any other amount you wish. Donations of any size, large or small, are always welcome.
- $5 - New collar and leash for one dog
- $15 - Heartworm and flea preventative for one dog for one month
- $30 - Grooming for one dog who comes to us severely matted
- $50 - Microchips for 5 dogs
- $75 - Dental cleaning for one dog
- $140 - Spay/neuter and inoculations for one dog
We are always in need of supplies. Here is a wish list of items we need for adoption events or for use in our foster homes:
Goods can be dropped off at any of our adoption events or you can email us at email@example.com to set up a drop off/pick up time.
Do you want to help Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee every time you shop at Kroger?
The program is called Kroger Community Rewards and is activated by a 1 time sign up. It will take about 5 minutes at a computer or smart phone. All you need to do is register your Kroger Plus card with Kroger indicating that you want your rewards to go to Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee (SBRET) and then every time you shop with your Kroger Plus card, rewards will be generated for SBRET! Please follow the directions below to sign up today for SBRET to start generating rewards from your regular shopping at Kroger. (Added bonus: you get access to digital Kroger coupons loaded right to your card! SCORE!!)
- Dog crates (wire and airline)
- Dog beds
- Dog toys
- Small dog collars
- Dog leashes
- Dog gates
- Puppy pads
- Heartworm and Flea preventatives
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee, 37954 and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Amazon Smile & Amazon Wishlist
A great way to help out SBRET dogs in foster care if you are unable to foster yourself is by shopping for them from our Amazon Wish List. These are items that mean a lot to our volunteers and the dogs they care for while awaiting their forever homes. There are items in all price ranges and any items from the list are much appreciated!
We bring in new dogs and puppies almost every single week and usually have 35 to 40 dogs in Rescue at any one time so we go through a lot of doggy care items! Shopping our Amazon wish list is a way you can support dogs in foster care while they are waiting for their forever families!
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Small Breed Rescue Of East Tennessee. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-8655367 and support us every time you shop.