Small Breed Rescue of East Tennessee is a non-profit, entirely volunteer-based organization. All donations are tax deductible and are used to provide medical and day-to-day care needed to save and rehabilitate the dogs we take into rescue.
Feel free to enter any other amount you wish. Donations of any size, large or small, are always welcome.
- $5 - New collar and leash for one dog
- $15 - Heartworm and flea preventative for one dog for one month
- $30 - Grooming for one dog who comes to us severely matted
- $50 - Microchips for 5 dogs
- $75 - Dental cleaning for one dog
- $140 - Spay/neuter and inoculations for one dog
We are always in need of supplies. Here is a wish list of items we need for adoption events or for use in our foster homes:
Goods can be dropped off at any of our adoption events or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a drop off/pick up time.
- Dog crates (wire and airline)
- Dog beds
- Dog toys
- Small dog collars
- Dog leashes
- Dog gates
- Puppy pads
- Heartworm and Flea preventatives