2016 Activities Schedule - Upcoming Events
Julie Poole Photography (www.juliepoole.com) presents
10th Annual Pet Portrait Fundrasier
from September 3rd to December 4th at
Julie Poole Photography at 7529 Northshore Dr.
What makes this so great? It's HALF OFF the normal creative fee *and* the entire creative fee goes directly to the charity of your choice. It's a gift directly
from you. Win win for all. Your favorite charity gets $50, and in most cases, you can write it off as a deduction (check with your accountant) and you get beautiful portraits!
These are full sessions, done either on location or at the studio. Julie suggests regular portrait clothing and you can also do a few
photos for cards and fun with holiday attributes. If you would like Christmas cards and gifts, please book as early as possible.
Weekend appointments fill up extremely fast. Weekday ones are much more flexible.
The fundraiser starts the weekend after Labor day and runs until the first week in December. REMEMBER.... If you want books,
Christmas cards or canvases, book EARLY! Please note, Julie cannot guarantee Christmas delivery past the first of December.
Please email for more info Julie@JuliePoole.com. This is a great way to help our dogs and get some great pictures. Click here for the event flyer or fundraising campaign info.
Please join us at Crafty Bastard Brewery on Sunday, September 25 . $1 per pint sold for all beer sales goes to SBRET for the day, and we will have table set up with a couple adoptable dogs from 2-6 pm . Visit their facebook page and website for location and directions.
Please join us on Sunday, October 16 from 2:00-5:00 pm at
Lenior City Park for our Rescue Reunion . We invite adopters and your dog(s) to celebrate 13 years of
rescue! This will be an afternoon of outdoor fun (weather permitting - watch website and facebook for updates).
Lenoir City Park is located off Hwy 321 by Fort Loudon Marina at 6707 City Park Drive, Lenoir City, TN% 37771. Directional signs will be provided to guide you to our location.
- Sign up at Registration for Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smile for an easy way to donate to SBRET
- Visit one of our Guest Corners sponsored by Bark Place Grooming, Farragut Animal Clinic, Tina Thornhill for Wags ‘n’ Paws, and legends Photography
- Prepare your pup to participate in one or more of playtime activities for prizes: Best Trick, Smallest Dog, Diva Dog Cotume, and our favorite Owner Look Alike
- Sit and visit with the adoptable furry friends at our Homeward Bound adoption tent
- Participate in the Paw Path to Freedom and create original art work in Petcasso Paw Painting
- Stroll the Silent Auction Tent and bid for items such as antique chest, a cabin retreat, custom doggie beds, gorgeous pottery and much more…both cash and checks are accepted
- Take a seat at the Fido Films booth to watch SBRET’s journey in saving the lives of your furry friends
- Fetch your own SBRET gear at the Bowwow Boutique: T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, magnets, key chains, doggie blankets, eyeglass cases, belly bands and license plates...
- Bring your appetite for a complimentary meal of hot dogs, chips, drinks, pupcorn and cookies
- Out furry friends will be served special treats at our Doggie Diner
Please RSVP at email@example.com or text or call Cherie at 678-787-7566. Please note all pets must be on a leash and current on vaccinations.